Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Less Than 10: Austin Psych Fest 2014


Austin Psych Fest 2014 is quickly approaching and I am so excited!
This will be my first music festival outside Colorado and my first time to Austin! I've got my plane ticket, I have a hotel booked, a form of transportation, and I've already begun planning my daily schedule, but still I feel so unprepared...

What shoes will I wear?
Is my hat big enough?
Shorts or pants, shorts or PANTS?!
Is my purse large enough to store all the merch I end up buying?

These are the important things to think about when going to an outdoor music festival, right??
Or maybe I'm just being a fashion nut-head... Sure I'll love to be featured on someone's "street style blog: APF Edition" but most importantly I'll be there to experience all the awesome fucking music!

Have you ever heard of Dead Meadow?

(photo: new hand-me-down record player from ma and dad spinning Woods latest album, Austin Psych Fest 2014 weekend pass, and me sporting new shades with layered statement necklaces... making an even bigger statement!)

No comments:

Post a Comment